Dr. Hiroshi Watanabe
Kashiwanoha 5-1-5, Kashiwa, Chiba #277-8581 Japan,
Institute for Solid State Physics,
University of Tokyo
Fields of Specialization
Phase Transitions, Critical Phenomena, Molecular Dynamics Simulations, Computer Simulations, ...
- 2010-present: Research Associate, Institute for Solid State Physics, University of Tokyo
- 2008-2010: Lectureer, Information Technology Center, University of Tokyo
- 2007-2008: Assistant Professor, Information Science, Nagoya University
- 2004-2006: Research Associate, Information Science, Nagoya University
Education and Degrees
- 2004: Ph.D., Physics, University of Tokyo, advisor N. Ito,
Thesis title: "Simulation Study on Nonequilibrium Phenomena and Structures"
- 1999-2001: M.A. at Physics, University of Tokyo
- 1995-1999: Undergraduate studies at Physics, University of Tokyo
- M.S., Physics, University of Tokyo, 2001.
Honors and Activities
- Member, American Physical Society
- Member, The Physical Society of Japan
- Member, Information Processing Society of Japan
- 2002, Certified ``great creator" in the youth section of Exploratory Software Project by IPA, Japan.
- 2016, ISSP Young Scientist Medal.
- International Journal of Modern Physics C
- Physical Review E
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan
- Physical Review Letters
- Chinese Journal of Physics
- Europhysics Letters
- Journal of Chemical Physics
- Scientific Reports
Back to the Top page